Friday, June 24, 2005

Day 1

Well, here is my first blog experience. I really have no idea why I have decided to do this as I am not a writer and telling others what I do on a daily basis may incriminate me, oh wait - now I remember, it's to avoid working during the day.

On that note, I'm going to tell you what I've done so far. Believe it or not, as Ripley would say, I have been quite productive. (not reproductive as I thought it said when I re-read what I typed)

Not only did I pay attention for the most part in a meeting this morning, I promptly got back into my office and made hotel reservations for a softball tournament in Aug. (don't ever say I wasn't early for something), booked and paid a deposit for a fishing trip (which I'm sure you'll hear about in another blog), and I've attempted to book a free hotel room in Vegas. Then off to lunch with good peeps, where I learned of this, so far, fascinating blog thing, and now here I sit. So if that isn't productive, I don't know what is.

Now if that all doesn't keep you coming back to read more, I don't know what to tell ya. I'm going to go pretend to work for a few more hours, and then if I'm still obsessed with this blog thing, I may write more. But be warned my obsessions don't usually last too long.

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Aw yeah. It has begun. Looking forward to reading about your crazy adventures. I hope this obsession sticks. :)

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home