Monday, June 27, 2005

Office Cleaning

Well, it is now Monday, almost afternoon, and I've spent almost the entire morning looking for a handout from a meeting last week, which had some very important notes on it. Fully frustrated from not finding it at this point, I decided to take a break.

Although the good news is my office now looks a little better, even though I'm utterly exhausted. And those that have seen the various states of my offices, know that anything is an improvement over it's usual state.

Except Glo just came into my office and said "Well, it looks kinda clean." KINDA CLEAN???? Shoooooot, I just spent half a morning on it. Hmph.

Okay, now I'm going to go get some fresh air because I'm offended that my efforts towards my office were dissed.

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Well, I kinda feel your pain, except that if I were to look at it too I'd probably say the same thing! :oP

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home