Monday, Monday
Bus ride:
I think the buses should have cup holders. That way I can read my book and have coffee. Then I wouldn't have to spend time in the morning having to choose between coffee or my book, which isn't really much time for any of you who know me and my coffee needs in the morning. But I'm reading a really good book and the bus ride is a big "reading time" for me. Especially since my obsession with my ipod is over. And this particular book is a larger hardcover, which I wouldn't have chosen, because the smaller the book, the more likely I can manuever both items. However, it was a gift and is autographed by the author, so I can't complain.
Penguins:
I saw March of the Penguins last night. Very educational. Baby penguins are especially cute. But it's sad that penguins die in the process of mating and birthing. Both adult and babies die. I suppose as Elton John said, it's "the circle of life".
Cherries:
I bought a small bag of bing cherries Sat night. They were $10. But I love bing cherries that are ripe like these. I'm eating them right now, with a bag of movie popcorn from last night. I also love movie popcorn. They make a good breakfast together.

1 Comments:
So...if your i-pod obsession is over, you could donate the i-pod to me. Just a suggestion. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home