Who doesn't love Dolly?
I realized that I really, really, really like the Dolly Parton song she does for the Transamerica Soundtrack, Travelin' Thru. I got it free on my iTunes site awhile ago and recently listened to it again. Now, while I haven't seen the movie yet, there is something catchy and uplifting about the song.
I once had a Dolly tape where she did that single with that mullet cowboy, um, darn, what's his name? Anyhow, the achey breaky heart guy. Now that song wasn't anything special, except maybe special ed, but there were other gems on there.
Hear the song, turn it up, do a dance, be happy...

2 Comments:
Ah yes, the King of Mullets...Billy Ray Cyrus.
Dolly Parton sang that song on the Oscar Awards show. And that's all I remember about it.
I like Dolly too. There's just spunk in that gal that you have to appreciate. But sometimes I worry she's gonna have tissue failure from all that plastic surgery.
Post a Comment
<< Home