Thursday, December 01, 2005

funny things...

Yesterday my bus driver was driving with one leg folded under with his shoe off. Not sure if that is safe.

Yesterday I was one stop behind in all my bus travels. On the way to work, coming from a second job to downtown, going up to capitol hill, I kept missing my stop and having to get off and walk back.

If you want to hit a bullseye everytime with the rifle/shotgun at the fair game, you want to put the sticky up thing at the end of the barrel between, but down a bit, of the V sight. (Told to me in Corona, CA by a loser guy who just had to show us girls how to "do it".)

In Torrence, CA (town outside LA) you can get a pedicure while sitting in this large massage chair. Very nice, except for the fact that I think they asian ladies are talking foreign language about me and my feet to each other.

The korean man and woman who own the deli downstairs from my office told me that sometimes my face looks like a balloon. And when it looks like that, it sometimes means my liver is not healthy. Well duh!!!!

I made a bet with a co-worker that it wasn't going to snow today. As of right now, it's snowed a bit, but she asked what the criteria is to win the bet, so I now told it her it has to stick. I wonder if I can keep changing the criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home