Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pink Shoes


I have been looking many months for a pair of new volleyball shoes. However, actual volleyball shoes are not only ugly, they are more flimsy than I want. So on my search, I either found ones that looked good OR were light. Not both. Finally I found the shoe I wanted in Olympia. It has "raspberry" highlights on it, but all in all a decent solid shoe for the court. However, to my dismay they did not have my size.

Something about this shoe told me that this is the one, and I won't find anything like it. Even the pink didn't distract me! I couldn't remember the name of the shoe so I tried looking it up on the web to no avail. But alas, last week I found it again! They actually had this shoe in the kids section. However, not my size again. So I found another pair of good looking shoes that would do the trick.

But on my way to the check out counter I saw the same shoe on a display that said womens/kids. I asked if this was a kids one or a women's one. Yeah! It was women's and the only one they had of my size was the model one. I was so excited. I had spent so much time this day looking for shoes and now I had two of them in my hands. I couldn't let the opportunity pass by of getting "the shoe" but the other ones were quite comfortable and were high tops which are good for my ankles. However, "I knew this is going to be the shoe." So I bought them both.

And lo and behold! I wore them for volleyball last night and LOVED them. I'm the bomb in my pink shoes.

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

Dang girl! Those shoes are tizight! Pink or no pink. :)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home