Monday, November 14, 2005

Good times...

Wow, I just typed a really long blog about my last two outings and poof.. it disappeared by user error. I'm not sure , actually I am sure, I just don't want to retype it all. So I'll just summarize.

Point A was... Howl at the Moon in Pioneer Square is very fun, especially in a group. The have a very hot piano player, and if you tell her that, she won't slap you. (speaking from experience, Paris Hilton I'm not)

Point B was... The Bus Stop on Pine street has character for a Sunday karoake night. If you happen to be there when the really drunk guy - I can't recall his name - sings, you are in for a special treat. Let's just say the cord is long enough for the singer to walk out the door to the sidewalk. I probably would not wear my bright white t-shirt there again. I have got to have something black in my closet. Phoebe was a hit as I expected. Hoping to see more of her performances soon.

Both places were definite good times. I suggest everyone grab a friend, or two, or three, or more and rock on!

1 Comments:

Blogger janie said...

The Bus Stop! fun times, and Phoebe was fabulous, huh? I forgot about the drunk guy going out on the sidewalk. hee hee hee

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home