friday
I love this friday. I woke up happy as a clam with energy to attempt to make lasagna tonight. It's the beginning of a three day weekend. What more can a lady want?
I think I figured out why my blog starts way down on the page. I tried to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps tomorrow I will try again. It's a little disturbing to me that my entries didn't show. At first I thought it was vicious plot to take my freedom of typing away. Nooooo, don't say it's so. Thank goodness I was smart enough to scroll down.
I didn't have softball all week because, well, I just plain didn't go to practices and the game was cancelled due to rain, and because of Memorial Day weekend we dont have games this Sunday. I think I actually enjoyed the break.
I'm babbling. Must go now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home