Thursday, June 01, 2006

Confessions of a bad tv watcher

So... last night after having a nice dinner with a friend, I went home and plopped down on the couch to watch a movie. However, as I contemplated whether or not I really wanted to watch the movie I started surfing channels. What I found, I have to admit to the world because it's terrible, terrible, terrible tv and I should not have enjoyed it as much as I did.

The show is called The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search or something to that effect. It's this reality show where they go around to various cities where there are Coyote Ugly bars (you know, just like in the movie) and pick women to compete to be the ultimate Coyote and $25,000. Now, while I do admit I enjoy a reality show here and there, I generally don't watch much tv except sports. My ass sat on the couch for 3.5 hours of the marathon watching this show which makes these women shake their booty and ta-ta's for the founder of bar, who in the end, picks the winner.

I was intrigued. Not only by the looks, because of course I'm sure they are all straight, but of how these various women really WANTED to be a Coyote. Now, I'm sure if maybe I had the body I would want to dance on a bar and have people hoot-n-hollar at me... once in my life. But as a career. Not so sure.

Anyhow, I ended up just looking online for the winner because I just had to know, but wasn't willing to lose any beauty sleep over it. Don't think ill of me. For anyone who has seen the movie Coyote Ugly (and yes, I own a copy of it because the chicks in it are hot) it is catchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home