Cats Big Day
I finally got Cat in to get the dreds on her rear end shaved off. Now, I understand this does not sound pleasant but neither does petting dreds. However, along with the de-dreding, Cat is also getting shampooed, shined, nails clipped, ears and glands cleaned (ew). Topped off with a bow.
So my morning started off by getting everything in the car so all I had left was to put Cat in her carrier. Getting Cat in my arms was not hard. However, getting her in the carrier proved to be a much larger task than expected. Hint: don't wear a white shirt when attempting to transport a black cat.
Finally, on the 5th attempt she is in her carrier and we are heading to the car. Poor thing was meowing like no tomorrow. I was so sad I almost cried all the way. I kept telling her she is having spa day and I how happy I would be if I had one. She did not believe me. Maybe it was the mentioning of the bow...
Stay tuned to see how it all turns out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home