My name is Ali...
and I'm a textaholic. Step one is to admit I have a problem so I'm telling you all. (If in fact anyone even reads this thing.)
I love to text. If you send me a text, almost 99% guaranteed I will return your text within 5 minutes. (Unless playing softball, and even then there is a possibility.) I very rarely can receive a text without answering it. It will call to me and taunt me until I pick my phone up and answer. It's a disease.
Texting does many things for me. It fills time when I'm waiting for bus, waiting for food, walking down the street. I'm very good at multi-tasking so I can do it almost anywhere, Sam I am. It's short, sweet and to the point. Love it.
I don't know what I would do without it. Yes I do, I wouldn't keep in contact with half the people I do now. It's like when we couldn't imagine life without cell phones only now I can't imagine life without texting. When someone can't text or doesn't have texting, I just can't communicate with them.
Can anyone text me what step 2 is?

1 Comments:
I'd just like to say that I'm not an texting queen like you are. It takes me 5 minutes to figure out how to text one sentence...like "Hi". ha ha. Kidding.
But yeah girl, you need help. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home