Vacation
I leave for vacation the evening of June 22nd. That is 8 days and one half hour from now. I can't express enough how much I am looking forward to getting away. I get a 7 day road trip down the Oregon coast and into the Redwoods in a fancy Eurovan complete with sink, stove, refridge and bed. (currently called the Camper Van) That is 7 days of not working folks!
Some people might be a bit fretful that the only thing on our agenda is making it to LAX by 5 pm on June 30th so I can catch a flight to Portland. However, this sounds so pleasant to me. Days of waking up and going wherever the camper van takes us, enjoying evenings falling asleep to the ocean. Ahhhh... I can almost hear it now. Oh wait, that's just the traffic outside.
I get to bring my motherload suitcase which makes me happy. It's the largest suitcase ever made and I love it. I can fit everything I might possibly ever need in there. And mind you, I was a girl scout so I am prepared! Because while camping is enjoyable, being in dirty clothes is not. And you figure that I need two sets of clothes at least for each day, seeing as I will probably want to wear shorts during day and jeans at night. Oh, then the pajamas. Thank goodness I have my suitcase.
I'm the luckiest lesbian alive right now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home