back by popular demand...
Okay, so I'm finally sneaking in some time at work to blog. I don't have much to say today. Actually that's not true, I always have a ton to say. Here's the latest.
I've been listening to an itunes 80's radio station today at work. Where else can you hear the Kenny Rogers and Kim Carnes duet. LOVE it!
I blew up 144 balloons last night (okay, so I only blew up half of em) and put them in my roommates bedroom for her birthday. Unfortunately, as usual I didn't think ahead and now the balloons are not just in her room... maybe better luck for me next time.
The rain today bites ass.
Jordana Brewster is HOT even though she's not my type. Something about girls with guns.

Thanks for reading.

2 Comments:
Yes! Welcome back to blogging! :)
About g.d. time you posted to this sucker!
Okay, only positive reinforcement from here on out. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home