Monday, July 10, 2006

Today I was having lunch at my favorite deli on the bottom floor of my work building. This is the conversation that ensued at the table next to me by two young ladies. Now keep in mind I only eavesdropped for a bit, and only retained less than that so a little of below is ad lib but the jist of it is there.

Blonde: Are you bringing lunch tomorrow?

Brunette: You know this place that I love by my work. It's called (I can't remember this name) but they have this teriyaki that is called small but it's really a lot.

Blonde: Really?

Brunette: Yeah, and they have this Phad Thai and it's spelled P-H-A-D, and I don't know what the difference is between that and the teriyaki though.

Blonde: Huh

The food they ordered (chicken teriyaki) arrives.

Brunette: I forgot to ask to have the rice without salt. I usually order my rice no salt.

Blonde: It's like a little sour.

This is when I had to leave before I started laughing out loud. I was already refraining from staring at them to try and retain more of the conversation knowing that I was for sure blogging about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home