Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another chapter of my life...

So... I've successfully made it to Long Beach, CA. First day officially living here and I don't think it's fully sunk in yet. Doesn't feel real. Since I've been traveling down here for almost a year now it still feels like one of those times where I'm only down here for a week. I wonder when it will actually feel like home.

It's sad to think that 3020 has actually ended its tenure as the hang out place. Last Thursday I packed it all up and headed out. I think it will be odd to be back in Seattle and not have that as my landing spot.

Okay, that's all I have to report for now. I'm exhausted and am waiting to settle in. The next couple weeks will be spent rearranging furniture and purchasing new stuff to make an office. Although I have to say, sitting on the couch working isn't a bad deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home