The end of the year
So, it's almost a new year and I decided that I would like to blog again. It's not a resolution or anything, so don't expect a continuous effort. However, there have been so many things lately that have happened where I say to myself, "that would make for a funny blog". So alas I dug up my log in and got my password reset, because we all know I would never remember that. And here I am!
In Cali still. Had knee surgery. That sucked ASS. I can't even tell you all how sucky that was, but moving on. I'm recovering, slowly but surely. I can bend my leg to 90 degrees on a good day and am walking without my brace.
Christmas was a rush as usual. Got cool stuff and some random stuff. New Years Eve is going to be spent with friends playing cards, drinking, eating... the usual.
Okay, that's it for now. I shouls probably go back to work.

1 Comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world! You've been missed. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home