dreams...
I dream every night, at least once, sometimes I have a few dreams in a row. I don't always remember my dreams much once I actually get out of bed. I would say 50% of the time I remember for at least a bit longer. That is fun when I remember them and can actually tell someone.
Do dreams really have meaning? Are they subliminal thoughts? What you want to happen, what you are scared of, what you want out of life, who you really are? Are the subjects of my dreams totally random and have no relevance to me at all.
My dreams are always in color. Does that mean anything? I do have a colorful life.
Sometimes my dreams are scary, sometimes adventurous, sometimes funny. The people in my dreams can be from friends, acquaintances, family to strangers I've never seen in my awake life. Most the time they don't make sense. But I like dreaming, because it's like I have a whole different life. A night life. A secret life. I like that.

2 Comments:
I'm the same way. You can call me Mr. Dreams-A-Lot. Crazy. It's like a different world. They're so intriguing to me... no matter how strange or familiar the dream may be. I might have to blog about my next journey of a dream...
Okay... had a dream last night. Lots of stuff happened but what I can remember is The Great Glow-Dee-Nee and I were at a park with several softball fields. All girls, all fast pitch. We stopped near left field where one team was practicing. The girls stopped paying attention to the batter & pitcher and were focused on looking at us. They were coming closer to us - just staring, almost zombie like. All of a sudden, a fly ball was about to hit this one little girl (the rest looked to be in their teens). The little girl reminded me of Melissa's daughter (I forget her name 'cause I AM bad with names). Anyway, I screamed for her to watch out for the ball and luckily it missed her... strange. Just strange...
Post a Comment
<< Home