Finally...
a moment at work to blog. Because you all know it's not as fun to blog when you can't do it on company time.
So much has happened since I last blogged, so I thought I would do bullit points of the more outstanding happenings in my life. Well, the parts I remember.
- My roommate moved back to Spokane. Very sad. Spokane folks are much more unattractive than Seattlites. The Riverside or Riverfront or whatever it is, was pretty fun. I LOVED the carousel game. I did not get to purchase the fresh mini doughnuts though. The traveling to get there and back sucks.
- This morning I think my bus driver was playing a game with himself. He tried to see how fast he could go inbetween stops. It made for a rough ride.
- America's Top Model voted off the hottest chick this week. I'm so sad. Thank you Nae for getting me addicted to that show.
- My friend returns from the path less traveled next week. I can't wait to hear of her adventures.
- Cat now thinks she can scare things outside the sliding glass door by running full speed in a circle around the living room and coming back and ramming into the door. When the blinds are pulled, it scares the crap out of me for sure.
- My playstation 2 is broke. I'm very sad about that.
As I reread what I've typed about the "happenings" of my life lately, it seems really boring. I know more blog worthy things happen in my life, however, I just can't seem to remember them at this moment. Dam the memory!
So we can all hope that I get more time during my work day to write, so the actual interesting parts of my life can be put down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home