Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Catch up info...

Palamino's
While I had lunch yesterday at Palamino's, I realized that ALL the waitresses were hot. It must be in the job description. It was crazy. My friends even agreed with me. It was a pleasurable lunch.

Kudo's for me
Went camping again this past weekend, but this time with my best friend and her/my kids. We went fishing off the dock and I actually touched the bait! Granted it was not live bait, but still... salmon eggs are gross. But I did it! I touched it and put it on the hook for the kids! All three kids actually did catch baby fish too. Thank god for Dylan, although only 4, he held the fish while I took the hook out of it's mouth, because I still refuse to touch a fish.

Bus ride
This morning I rode the bus with my crutches for the first time. I got all the way on and almost to the end of the handicapped seating, when someone finally got up for me. How rude! I was so mad, I wanted to hit them all with my crutch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home