My secret obsession...
I have an insane crush on this woman who rides my bus. Her demeanor exudes calm and collected. (Of course, it is just a bus ride after all, so I guess there isn't too much to go from.) But she is just darling. Just seeing her in the morning makes me smile. I quietly wonder about her every time I see her. What she does for a living, (she gets off the bus after me) what she likes to do in the spare time, what kind of music she like and so on and so forth? And of course, you can't forget the real question, "Does she like girls?" Although, for 1: it doesn't matter because every lesbian thinks she can bring any straight girl to the other side, and 2: I really do just want to get to know her, even if it is as a friend. Who doesn't like having attractive friends?
I have not attempted to make contact yet. Sometimes the planets are not properly aligned. It is hard to attempt any allied force when she arrives on the bus after myself and the chances of having an empty seat next to me are pretty slim. Sometimes (in Renee's terms) I do not feel pretty enough to converse with someone new first thing in the am. I mean really, I've usually only a few sips into my coffee. There has been eye contact made with an occasional smile exchanged.
So I wonder now if I attempt communication. Hmmm.... I might have to actually get my ass up on time to ride the same bus regularly. (Which would also get me to work on time.) How magnetic is this woman, really? I guess only time will tell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home