Thursday, November 03, 2005

Busy morning...

Wow! Even Santa is doing it. Losing weight that is. I saw him jogging today on my way to the bus stop. Long white beard, sparkle in his eyes, rosy cheeks. Be prepared for a different Christmas this year. Santa could not have been more than, ohhh 180 lbs. He'll probably not want cookies this year. Perhaps some carrots or an apple?

My bus driver this morning was on crack. She could not stop talking and unfortunately she had a voice like the Nanny. And she was saying the various stops into the microphone, but then not turning it off or moving it away from her mouth inbetween. She missed a stop because she was gabbing. (to whom or about what I still don't know) People weren't so happy about that. It was really obnoxious.

I still think buses should have drink holders. Could someone get on that?

My crush lady hasn't ridden the bus the last two days. Doesn't make me want to get up in time to catch the "on time" bus anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home