Smart Cat
Cat knows when I am holding the little tiny vial of flea medicine. The vial is seriously only like maybe one inch high and like 1/4 inch wide. I was hiding it in my hand and turned toward her and she shot off. And then all night long I tried to walk up and pet her to try and sneak the stuff on. She ran everytime. But when I didn't have the vial in my hand, she let me pet her. Okay, the thing seriously can't be seen when I close my hand into a fist.
I eventually wanted to go to bed and knew not only did she need the flea med, I had already punctured it open. So I had to do a little cat like move myself and stalk her until I could get close enough to pounce on her. Then I squished her to the carpet so she couldn't get away while I squirted the meds on her neck.
She's not so happy with me. She didn't sleep on my bed last night. I hope she has the same temperment as I do. She'll be over this by the time I get home then.
What an ordeal. She is getting way to smart.

1 Comments:
Cats are supersmart. You better watch out!
Post a Comment
<< Home