Accepting applications
I am currently accepting applications for a girlfriend.
RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to cheer me on at softball games even if I look like I'm playing drunk.
- Remind me of engagements up until the day of such engagement. I cannot be responsible for not showing up to something I don't remember.
- Laugh at least 80% of the time I make jokes even though I'm funny 100% of the time.
QUALIFICATIONS:
- You must be GAY. Years of experience isn't required, but the self label must be on your forehead.
- Must be able to, or have the aptitude to learn how to text message on a cell phone.
- Must be able to multi-task and keep up with my ADD brain.
- Strong written and oral communication skill, especially when referring to me and our relationship.
- Ability to play independently or in a group setting.
HOURS, RATE, BENEFITS:
- Hours are negotiable, but definitely not 24-7.
- Use of large screen tv and playstation if applicable.
- Generous vacation plan.
- Excellent benefits... in bed.
Please email with a cover letter and resume. No phone calls accepted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home