Friday, August 19, 2005

Blog addiction

Hallow all you blog readers. What makes someone want to read someone else's blog? Is it like the draw to watch reality TV? I get obsessed with seeing if my friends have updated their blog. It's part of my daily ritual when I get to work in the morning. So now, along with checking e-mail, perusing Craigslist, and turning on my messenger, I now have to check blogs.

How did this happen? (other than the fact that I have an addictive personality) Does it mean that my life is so lame that I have to be entertained by other people's lives? Thank god I don't watch tv, otherwise I might be stuck there with my reality tv shows. I'd never be able to leave. I'd end up sitting in my dark living room, with my huge tv on, eating cheetohs with Cat and watching tv. Probably be rocking too. I'd end up in a different little white house than I was before. And from what I can tell from commercials and word of mouth, the quality of the shows are going downhill quickly. But it wouldn't matter I'm sure. I would still watch them, talk about them, dream about them, want to be them... aaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I digress. I'm back now. Anyhow, all you bloggers, keep it up! Feed my addiction!

1 Comments:

Blogger dee said...

I'm so right there with ya. And thank you for finally posting another blog. It's about time! ;)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home